Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A quick note...


Just saw the Hornets Kings game today and I was quietly annoyed by the fact that we were so close to losing to possibly the worst team in the league. A few observations:
  • Chris Paul wasn't as aggressive as I thought. I thought the Kings did an "okay" job on him. But in all seriousness CP just wasn't on his offensive game tonight. He got others involved with his passing early on, but in terms of creating havoc with his scoring game there was little of it.
  • David, my man, West killed the Kings. Wow, 40 points is quite astonishing for a man who was limping the whole game. He sure does love the West coast.
  • I was impressed by JuJu. His shots were falling, he was cutting nice to the basket among other things. He must not be to impressed with his defensive game because Nocioni was killing him from deep.
  • The bench is coming along nicely. They came in and held their own. I really want this team to get healthy, Mo Pete makes a difference.
  • On that note, why does Devin the "I can't hit free throws" Brown get more minutes than Mo Pete? I expect that to change soon
  • I like basketball, I like Sual Bop.

Sual Bop:"What's a buzzer beater?" CP: "It's that."

No comments:

Post a Comment